We make the fastest payments in the industry. For every sale you make, you get paid within the next 10 to 15 business days. You decide the price of your products and we charge you a small fee on the successful orders you make.
- SETTLEMENT AMOUNT: The amount credited to your bank account within 10 to 15 business days of Delivery.
- SELLING PRICE: The price set by you and paid by the buyer.
- MARKETPLACE FEE: Includes shipping fee, fixed closing fee and selling commission.
SELLING COMMISSION & SERVICE TAX ON TRANSACTION CHARGES:
- SERVICE TAX ON TRANSACTION CHARGES: 14.5% of Transaction charges
- FIXED CLOSING FEE: A small fee that QuaderShopping charges on all transactions
- SELLING COMMISSION: Percentage of Selling Price (depends on category & sub-category)
Here’s an easy Example, which illustrates a sample the above calculation:
|Selling Price (decided by you)||2000|
|Selling Commission (varies across products)||240 (assuming 12%)|
|Total Transaction charges||285|
|Service Tax (14.5% of Transaction charges)||41.32|
|Settlement Value (Amount credited to you)||1673.68|
To ensure ease of selling and the best possible customer experience, we mandate delivery to all customers via our logistics partners and deduct the shipping cost from the selling price before making a payment to you. Shipping fee is calculated on actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher. This is to account for items which are lightweight but occupy a lot of shipping space.
Volumetric weight is calculated as below. “Volumetric Weight (kg) = L*B*H (Length x Breadth x Height) / 6000 where LBH are in cm” The following rates are exclusive of all taxes.
|Weight of product||Logistics Fee (Per Qty) in Rs.|
|Up to 500 Gm||55 + Tax|
|500 Gm to 1Kg||110 + Tax|
|Every Incremental 1Kg||45 + Tax|
- The service tax, entry tax, Octroi and other taxes shall be levied separately.
- In case if the seller opts for self-delivery, the company will charge transaction fees as per applicable rates on all orders generated and passed on to seller.